Search This Blog

Saturday 2 October 2010

Daniel and Andres Almonds

Our neighbours Daniel and Andre have invited us to watch them press their wine in their own press tomorrow morning and also to see the almonds being shelled.

We have some wild almond trees on our walk round the hill.

Daniel sings in pretty highbrow Choir in perpignan and has invited us along on Monday night to have a listen and maybe a sing.

Not at all sure as I'm not a big fan of Classical choirs and singing in Latin isn't my favourite thing, I especially hate singign alto so I said to Pete I might sing Bass with him, there are only about 2 notes he sings I cant get. Hmmmmmm we need to sing though to keep our voices conditioned and also keep the breath support going..... cannot imagine me in a black skirt and a ceam polyester blouse........... jeeeeeeeeez !
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.